- Our capacity will be limited to 8 people
in the store at a time.
To our Friends and Faithful Fans…
- Your safety and comfort is our top priority
- Our customer flow will respect a 6’ distance with a limited capacity of 8 people at a time.
- We will require masks to be worn while shopping ( we will have them on ourselves)
- Children must stay with their parents
- Our Bathroom & Play Area will be closed to customers until further notice.
- You know us to be a “Hands On” store. In this current environment we ask to consider shopping with your eyes and not your hands when possible.
- Please prepare your young children for these current changes.
- If you have older children who visit downtown Portsmouth independently, please share with them our request to Shop with your Eyes & not your Hands.
- Demo toys will not be available for play.
- We will welcome these experiences back when it's safe to do so.
- Curbside Pickup is always Available
- Please keep your dogs outside for now
- Facebook Messenger is our preferred way to reach us online.
We’ve missed you so much. Without children’s voices and familiar faces this store has not been fully alive since March and we’re excited to be together again.
We have been so grateful for your phone & Facebook Messenger orders with curbside pickup and will continue offering this service along with welcoming you back in the store.
Our experience is that kids love having a Gift Card in their pocket! Great for developing decision-making skills😃 Cards will be mailed to the recipient at no charge within 48 hours (or held at the shop for pick up). Please include a valid U.S. address for shipping. Thank you!Click For GIFT CARD OPTIONS
A Few Of Our Favorite Things
Our Mission seeks to:
Build curious young readers and healthy, playful children.
We believe that our success is deeply connected to the customers and communities we do business with and we constantly strive to find new ways to work and play together!